Help keep the Okpara family safe in Sheffield! Their application for asylum has been poorly handled and consequently they have been issued deporation papers. If forced to return to Nigeria their lives will be at risk and they will not be safe. In Sheffield they are embedded in our community and the children are content and happy members of their school. Both community and school would be devastated if the family were deported. Hear and read Mildred Okpara's blog here.
Thank you to all those who joined the Rally on Saturday, 25th September outside Shefffield Town Hall.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

wednesday

As the day goes by l think of what the future hold for me and the kids! but nothing is by my might .l got one day left to go make futher representation at Liverpool l tell you  nothing comes easy tomorrow is going   more stress tomorrow as every piece of paper that needs to be taken along has to b sorted but l still THANK GOD FOR HIS MERCIES  l have good people around me that are really helping me.know what things that l would not  ordinary do on my know are all being done on my  behalf l will forever be grateful to you all.
How am l feeling today?Still NERVOUS  AND AFRAID  l think this is a feeling that will not go away until am out of this deep water.am trying to keep a clear head which is always difficult when am by myself  and no  one to talk to it is really a hard time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment